Used Vehicle Manager – Car Canada
Job LocationOttawa, ON
Employment TypeFull Time
Car Canada-used vehicle manager
Car Canada is looking for a motivated, self-starter with excellent communication skills to join our team as Used Car Sales Manager.
Applicants must have:
- Purchasing , wholesaling, re-conditioning experience
- Familiarity with Vauto, Trader, kijiji, traderev, e-block, and facebook
- Organized, process driven individual
- Team-oriented perspective, driven to succeed
- Customer focused sales manager with desking experience
- Competitive comp plan
- Health, dental coverage
- Demonstrator vehicle
- Ongoing training with large dealer group
- Opportunity to advance in expanding group
- Excellent work atmosphere
As a Used Car Sales Manager, your main goal will be to work with the General Sales Manager in developing and maintaining an optimal used vehicle inventory and ensuring sales targets are met while keeping customer satisfaction at the high level Myers customers have come to know and expect.
You will strive for high volume while maximizing customer satisfaction. Planning, organizing and controlling the used vehicle inventory are crucial along with monitoring inventory turn-over, pricing along with website input. This is an exciting career opportunity for a person that possesses used vehicle sales management experience in the automotive industry. Excellent communication skills and computer knowledge are a must.
Please contact: Kevin Hanlon firstname.lastname@example.org
Roger Howell email@example.com